What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,474 comments
  • 1,806,664 views

Don't Stop the Music- Initial D OST
 
Aya Hirano- Lost My music
 
Eyehategod - Dixie Whiskey

Probably some of the heaviest coma inducing riffs ever. As the song progresses along the riff opens up a bit and it just gets more and more bad ass the longer the song goes on. It really is incredibly short though, (2:56) about half of a decent length song. I need to go fight a war with my fists now.
 
The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

 


If you watch the video, watch and listen to the drummer Josh Freese. He's somewhat of a drummer for hire and one of the best I've ever seen. He's played for The Vandals, Devo, A Perfect Circle, Guns 'n' Roses, and more I can't remember. Good stuff.
 
The dark side of the moon and Meddle after that....dare I say it is (to me) the best music in the world!
 
Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember
 
Paramore's acoustic version of Misery Business. My fave version of that song.
 
The Killers - Read My Mind
 
Back