What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,475 comments
  • 1,806,773 views
^^^^

Nice,didn't knew those guys,although I can't understand ****.:)



​
 
Last edited:
Punch Brothers - Rye Whiskey

​



Caught this band on Letterman and I thought their performance (which included Steve Martin on bango) was brilliant. This is my first venture into bluegrass, hugely different sound to what I usually listen to, and I'm really enjoying it so far. 👍
 
Last edited:
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole - Somewhere over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World

 
the random Jazz Music in GT5P when ur waiting for a race,

why wont someone race me on 550p Suzuka FWD Expert!!!
 
Schoenberg's Verklarte Nacht.


Truly epic masterpiece(listening to it while typing:) ),didn't new it:O,thanks for the tip.👍
 
Goin' back for a bit of Old Skool! An instant dance classic when released in 1990 and still stands up well against the dance music of today (it's even got Obi-Wan Kenobi on lyrics, what's not to like?!!!):

Together - Hardcore Uproar
​


👍👍👍
 
Last edited:


Hearts of Black Science - Miles
 


Motivational!
 
Celldweller - Own Little World

 
"Meridian"
August Burns Red

headbang_1.gif
 
Back