What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,475 comments
  • 1,806,773 views

Paramore - Ignorance
WOOOOO :sly:

Jimmy Eat World - Disintegration

Good Band. I like Pain as well (the song.. I'm not emo!)
 
Last edited:
Got the album when it came out, and now I'm totally hooked to this song again.

Bit left of centre, bit weird, bit distorted (thats how its supposed to be).

Think of me what you will. But I am bobbing my head in a big way.

 
Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver

 
^ Nice! I'm a fan of that cover.

"Passenger"
Deftones ft. Maynard James Keenan
 
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Nikorette

​
 
"Free Fallin'"
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
 
Wolfmother – Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)

 
Depeche Mode - Oh Well (Black Light Odyssey Remix)

 
The Lemonheads - Mrs. Robinson

 
The Birthday Massacre - Sleep Walking
 
Back