What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,653 views
Metallica - The Day That Never Comes
 
Currently addicted to this...

Dungeon Elite [**] - Bloody Bastards Never Die

 
"Gravemakers and Gunslingers"
Coheed & Cambria
 
TRON Soundtrack by Daftpunk (Everyday since Tuesday last week :))
 
Puscifer- Momma Sed (Tandimonium Mix)

Maynard is a musical genius.
 
finding tons of NintendoCore stuff on Youtube, and this is one of them:

100DEADRABBITS!!! - Sea of Dreams!!
 
The Killers - Mr Brightside. Song of the decade 2000-2010.
 
Reel Big Fish - Song #3



I think I'm going to be listening to Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats for the next two days, I'm so excited about seeing them on Sunday. :D​
 
I think I'm going to be listening to Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats for the next two days, I'm so excited about seeing them on Sunday. :D

la la la LA LA LA la la la. I can't hear you. la la la.

Big D and the Kids Table - A Kiss a Week

​
 
la la la LA LA LA la la la. I can't hear you. la la la.

Big D and the Kids Table - A Kiss a Week

​


Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Saw them last year (or early this year) and there was only a crowd of about 50 people and it was still one of the most active shows ever. I'd definately reccomend checking them out whenever they roll through!

Anyway,

Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
 
Mighty Mike - Imagine a jump (John Lennon vs. Van Halen)

 
The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About

TheGetUpKids-SomethingToWriteHomeAbout.jpg


What a time warp. I've been consolidating all of my music from my various hard drives, and found this gem of an album which was among my favorites in high school.

It's not perfect, but it's one of the few albums that I listened to back then that I can still listen to cover to cover today.
 
Back