What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,477 comments
  • 1,808,790 views
Yes. He has a sick verse in "Drop the World" and "Forever," too. I love how every time he collaborates with another rapper, he kills it. Every time.

 
she - coloris



she (as in Lain Trzaska) is awesome... 👍

Now I'm listening to random songs on my iPod lol...

August Burns Red - ...Baby One More Time
 
^ Never heard this one...and I am quite a huge fan of August Burns Red. That being said, it's what I'm listening to.
 
Blondie - Picture This
 
비스트 (BEAST) - Lightless.

oh wait hold on.
song just finished. now.

Wiz Khalifa - Mezmorized. :)
 
Do you have a recommended Album from this artist?

Nope, it's the only song I've ever listened to from him. I guess you could just check out related videos on youtube.
 
Basshead - Bassnectar

Dubstep.👍
 
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age

I've really just been listening to the cd that song is on over and over again. Just about every song but like two are good to really chill. She's got the cutest little soprano voice and uses it pretty damn well.

Edit: Definitely recommend the song 'Crazy' if you like that kind of music. Decent bass guitar in the beat, and a great use of her voice by the singer.
 
Reel Big Fish - Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?



Both versions are in the vid.​
 
Millencolin - Afghan

​
 
Last edited:
more NintendoCore...

Dungeon Elite [**] - Stay Together For The Pics
 
Annot_Cover.jpg


Annotations of An Autopsy - II: The Reign of Darkness
Death Metal​
 
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)




;)
 
Emerson, Lake and Palmer Touch and Go
 
Back