What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Neaera - Mechanisms Of Standstill | Metalcore | Germany
 
Streetlight Manifesto - Such Great Heights




Hey Floats, guess who I'm seeing early next year. :p​
 
Hey Floats, guess who I'm seeing early next year. :p​

35inoxv.jpg
 
Manic Street Preachers - Postcards from a Young Man (the whole album, not just the one song)
Awesome :)
 
Millencolin - Right About Now

​
 
The same stuff as usual....

Autechre, Coil, Current 93, Melt-Banana, Gas, Lustmord, Susumu Yokota, Aphex Twin, Joanna Newsom.

I'm also utterly addicted to these two tunes:



 
Last edited by a moderator:
The same stuff as usual....

Autechre, Coil, Current 93, Melt-Banana, Gas, Lustmord, Susumu Yokota, Aphex Twin, Joanna Newsom.

Cool. I'm actually listening to some Aphex Twin right now 👍

 
Punch Brothers - Don't Need No

​
 
A classic...

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
​
 
Tinie Tempah feat. Eric Turner - Written In The Stars


 
after+me.jpg


After Me The Flood - Remembrance | Progressive Metalcore | 2010 | USA​
 
Conway Twiddy is hardcore

 
Bad Brains - I and I Survive




I love how Bad Brains can be doing a real fast-paced hardcore punk song one minute, then the next they're in the middle of a cool breakdown in a reggae song.​
 
Back