What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,926 views


Infinite win, is what this song is.​
 
Local band 👍, a cross between Paramore and Bullet for my Valentine. Just bought their album, it's very good IMO.

Lecarla - D.I.L.L.A.G.A.F

​
 
The Eagles - Desperado
 
Reel Big Fish - Another Day In Paradise

​


They do a lot of covers, but I've never heard this one before. 👍
 
Come on everybody! Do The Hustle!



Get up and dance you fool!
Get out of the car and dance you fool!
 
Sublime - Hope



There's something about Sublime and summertime... it just works.​
 
Anthrax & Chuck D - Bring the Noise

This song always makes me want to play some Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
 
Journey - Separate Ways

​
 
Last edited:
Orbital - Halcyon And On And On

 
Sparzanza- Going Down
Sparzanza- Banisher of the Light
 
Currently I'm in love with Buckethead.




Gotta love the Bucket.
 
Deadmau5 - Brazil
 
Cover of Alanis Morissette's Thank U by Blackfield:
 
Back