What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,927 views
Jackson Browne, "Late For the Sky"
 
Opeth - Watershed
 
Creation-Making Time
 
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
 
returners.jpg
 




Never been much of a electronica fan... But that fusion of Jazz is just phenomenal.

Oh what the hell one more.



In the correct thread now.
 
The one, the only, the master, the legend, that is......

LTJ Bukem (progression sessions - any, they're all totally brilliant)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Plus a bit of Big Bud - Infinity X's Infinity

👍
 
Baroness - Red Album

EDIT:

Baroness - Blue Record
 
Last edited:
Kanye West's latest album. Took a major dislike to him over the whole Taylor Swift incident but album has some solid tracks and the production is very impressive.
 
Sugarloaf - Bach Doors Man/Chest Fever
 
Chevelle-Shameful Metaphors

Wolf Parade-Cloud Shadow On The Mountain


Wavves-King OF The Beach
 
Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drums

 
Joe Satriani- Flying in a Blue Dream

Been listening to a lot of him lately, amazing guitarist.
 
^ Very good choice. What do you think about Disappear Here?

Currently listening to Lush - Second Sight

I'll be completely honest, I'm not too big a fan of Hybrid itself, however I do adore Finished Symphony and Ultimatum..



Not something you listen to everyday, but it's great 'epic'. 👍

Right now I'm listening to..

Lamb - Angelica

(For the love of God, listen to it! :drool:)

​
 
Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over

 
"Flying Low" by Don Johnson & the Mountain Wizards
 
Back