What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,419 views
Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy

Cool, I listen to that sometimes 👍


Engineers - Clean Coloured Wire



The beat is a sample of a track called Watussi by Harmonia.
 
A Day To Remember - Since You've Been Gone

 
Cool, I listen to that sometimes 👍


Engineers - Clean Coloured Wire


The beat is a sample of a track called Watussi by Harmonia.

That one's bloody great too, cheers. 👍

Neutral Milk Hotel
- In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
 
Space-Female Of The Species
 
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter (live)

 
CCR - Up Around the Bend

 
RJD2 - Ghostwriter

Audioslave. Their album called 'Out of Exile'.

One of my favourite albums of all time 👍
 
Last edited:
​



A TRIBUTE, IN THE 40th ANNIVERSARY!!!:)👍
 
Adriano Celentano - Prisecolinensinenciousol



Oll raigth!
 
Right now it is numb / encore. Forgot about this song and now love it again :D
 
Arcade Fire- The Suburbs


The Naked and Famous- Punching In a Dream


Bright Eyes- Triple Spiral


The Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition


Lia Ices- Daphne
 
Bright Eyes - Arc of Time (Time Code)

​
 



Easily the greatest song ever created for a video game. And up ther for my favorite of all time.
 
RedOgre - Mad Body Console
 
One Winged Angel - Advent Children Version



THE greatest song made for a videogame related movie.
 
The Human Abstract - Elegiac



I love it

As I Lay Dying - Condemned

 
Back