What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,430 views
The Human Abstract - Elegiac

I was just checking out some of the songs from that CD earlier. Something about it just didn't resonate with me.



Listening to this now. I love the delicacy of the female vocals combined with the power of Serj's. That and I think the main guitar riff is so fitting.
 
​


Still rocking...poor footage quality from a live show Yesterday in Lisbon.
 
Alex Turner - Piledriver Waltz

​
 


Best riff of all time that's not done by Black Sabbath.

"Their sound is a crushing behemoth of funeral march psychedelia. Violent, bleak and ritualistic."
QFTMFT
 
MSTRKRFT feat. John Legend - Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)
 
I like either, just whatever comes on my playlist first.
 
The Isley Brothers -- What It Comes Down to
 
Nu Foundation - In Your Head


R.I.P. Nu Foundation (Mikey O'Brien) :(​
 
Pendulum - The Island Part 1 and 2 (Dawn & Dusk)
 
OC Remix - Shiny New Ferrari (OutRun Magical Sound Shower)



Those instruments together are just amazing :drool: (Especially the guitar :dopey:)
 
Been listening to a lot of dubstep the past couple of months. Currently playing this.

 
Just back from a mate's DJ set.
When he dropped this tune the place went MENTAL!
 
Yelle- Safari Disco Club


Best Coast- The Sun Was High (So Was I)
 
Alex Day - Sonic doesn't need a story.
 
Back