What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,443 views
Listening to classic rock on the local FM stations. 95.1 The Rock, and 94.7 WCSX.
 
The last time I have heard Smash Mouth was seven years ago. When I heard the name Smash Mouth in "The Larry Sanders Show", I thought it was a metal band. But when I heard this song, awesome flashbacks to my mid-one-digit years.
 
Morning Teleportation- Expanding Anyway


Cut Copy- Need You Now


Telekinesis- Please Ask For Help
 
Bright Eyes - June On the West Coast

​
 
affiance-noSecretRevealed.jpg


Affiance - No Secrets Revealed
Melodic Metalcore​
 
Peter Gabriel - Book of Love



If you've seen it, I dare you not to let out a little tear.​
 
Johnny Cash - Redemption Day

 
Todd Rundgren

Hello it's me

 
CooRie - Usotsuki

​
 
Nirvana- Blew
Nirvava- Floyd the Barber

R.I.P. Kurt.
 
I can't stop listening to this.
 
A Tribute that all my Portuguese fellow GTpeers will understand for sure:
;)



​
 
The Doors - LA Woman

 
Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds



I love that song...👍

But right now I'm listening this one:



​

and this one:

​
 
Last edited:
Primer 55 - Loose
Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive
The Offspring - Gone Away
Elton John - Rocketman (Live)
Judas Priest - Free Wheel Burning
Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Know
 
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

Foo_Fighters_Wasting_Light_Album_Cover.jpg


It came out today in Australia, so I picked up a copy as soon as I finished class. Which was like an hour ago. I'm about halfway through it, and it's really good. It's a real stripped-down version of the Foos, free of the filler that plagued some of their recent releases (Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace in particular suffered from this - the opening was strong, but the back half of the album withered).

Radiohead - The King of Limbs

The_king_of_limbs.jpg


I've been a closeted Radiohead fan ever since I heard the 01 and 10 "secret album" (it's trippier than playing The Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz parallel to one another). I was excited when I heard the band was recording The King of Limbs, but promptly forgot about in in the wake of everything that hasn't happened yet. I picked it up with Wasting Light, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet since I'm still listening to the Foos.
 
Taj Mahal - Strong Man Holler
Besides Taj being a genius musician artist, this track stresses ANY subwoofer at home ;)
 
Okay, so I had a chance to listen to Wasting Light in its entirety. And the early reviews are correct - it's the best Foo Fighters album since The Colour and the Shape. Of the eleven songs on the album, only one of them (These Days, the mid-point) is notably weak.
 
Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros - Johnny Appleseed

​
 



I was blasting this stuff so hard that my neighbors called the cops on me and they got arrested.
 
Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, DEV

<3 Dev.
 
Franz Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody No.12
 
Back