What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,456 views
Leo - Find Your Dream

Can't. . . Stop. . . Listening!

 
Stone Temple Pilots- Interstate Love Song. AND . Foo Fighters- Everlong
 
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
 
The Beatles - Day Tripper

Such an awesome riff.

 
The Coral - In The Morning

Just listening to this on the way to work hoping it warms up a bit.

 
Revisiting the childhood games from the 90's. How much did I love the Sonic 2 Soundtrack!







 
Choro Q HG4 (Choro Q) - Ending Theme

Good times, great memories. . .

 
Pile of Doubt by Green Carnation. Its off their album called 'The Quiet Offspring'. Also listening to Wicked Gil by Band of Horses, and Shot Down in Flames by AC/DC.
 
Focus - House Of The King

The theme tune to a great but underrated sit-com by Steve Coogan from a few years back, Saxondale.

 
Daniel Powter - Had A Bad Day

Really needed it. . .

 
Time to grind post count. [/kidding]

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars <3
 
Last edited:
While I'm aware of that, I was kidding as I was listening to Snow Patrol at the time.

Kumiko Noma - Lilium.
 
Back