What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,456 views


Red Sky - Thrice
Vheissu
 
The Clash - Jimmy Jazz

​
 
This will always be one of the greatest songs ever, and I love it it everytime I hear it.

 
Last edited:
A man singing along to his iPod.
 
Bruno Mars - Grenade
Ferry Corsten ft. Armin Van Burren - Exhale
School of Seven Bells - ILU
Beatles - Hey Jude
MC Codebreaker and DJ Timecode - MSX FM (from Grand Theft Auto III)
 
It's Friday By Whoever That HORRIBLE Singer Is. No, I'm Joking.
I'm Listening To Vodka By A Band That Has A Really Long Name And Its Impossible To Spell. Anyone Know What I'm Talking About?
 


Such a sick beat.
 
Pat Metheny - Slip Away (letter from home album)

 
Extremely weird, but quite catchy:

Katy Perry - E.T.

 
Jun Senoue - Lift You Up!

So, beautiful. The guitar is played very well.

 
Bibio- Lovers' Carvings
This song is free at the moment on amazon so I recommend you download it and buy it.

 
Zero 7 - Passing By
]
 
Last edited:
​




and the live version:


​
 
Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave (Can Hold My Body Now)

 
Cirwo - 跳神楽

​
 
Wasting Light - New Foo Fighters album.


Scaff
 
Back