What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,451 views
Queens of the Stone Age- 3's and 7's AND Queens of the Stone Age- No one Knows
 
Saw them live in Miami with NIN, great show. It was the Spring break and road trip of a lifetime. Before I went to Cancun the year after that is.

 
Since The Foo Fighters now have a GTP Music Cool Wall, I began listening to the songs off their new album.
 
Sounds Like Chicken - The Ballad of William Stout



Skadventure time!​
 

I love 8/16 bit style music.
 
Yuzo Koshiro - Destination Blackout
 
Warp 1.9 - The Bloody Beetroots ft. Steve Aoki
 
How about some 8-bit?



 
Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me...

Say it for always, that's the way it should be!
 
It's strange how people in this thread listen to over 5 song at once :odd:
 
Last night, today and just now (or atleast for the next 5 minutes before the students come back...), I've been listening to a colossal amount of Rush... 120 full track plays in the last 24 hours according to my iPod :crazy: That's about 8-10 solid hours of Rush in one day :D
 
Back