What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,480 views
Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave
Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
 

Anna Begins (Acoustic version) - Counting Crows​
 
The Bronx - History's Stranglers



I'm so glad I got to see these guys a few months ago, otherwise I might never have found out just how awesome they are!​
 
Alanis Morrisette - Ironic

Let me guess.. you just bought Jagged Little Pill on CD last week, and then it came free with your Sunday newspaper?
 
Last edited:

The difference between us and them
We us
And they them
And that's that....pretty much.

Comedy.
 
Dabruck & Klein Feat. Michael Feiner - The Feeling (Jean Elan Remix)
 
REMINISCENCE by NORIHITO SUMITOMO
OST GT5
 
Have been really liking the Musical Easter Eggs in COD:BO Zombies.
Not Ready to Die - Avenged Sevenfold


Any song that has the main riff of Damned is epic, IMO
 
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley band - Synesthete Song

​
 
Whitesnake

Here I go again



Still loving Tawny

:drool:
 
Back