What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,430 views
danko-jones-below-the-belt-cd-cover.jpg
 
There are few things I can't enjoy listening to. And this is not one of those things:
 
Music starts after one minute. And it's great!



Absolute craze.
 
Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

 
The Flaming Lips' "The Soft Bulletin" - demastered edition. It's amazing how different it sounds. But it's still freaking awesome.
 
Pendulum - Hold your color

 
There are few things I can't enjoy listening to. And this is not one of those things:


Thanks for bringing that song up again, now i've got it stuck in my head.... again! That's not a bad thing though.


Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler

 
Thanatos - Astaluego
​
 
Stone Temple Pilots Stone Temple Pilots
 
This is officially my new favorite song.



I'm glad this song was in GT3 or I would have never heard this song.
 
Kronos Quartet - Lux Æterna.

 
Last edited:
This is officially my new favorite song.



I'm glad this song was in GT3 or I would have never heard this song.


I loved that track too. 👍
 
Skrillex - With Your Friends

​
 


Loved this song since it first came out.. Close to 450 plays on my iTunes list. <3
 
Sublime - Date Rape



"I've never raped anyone at least as far as I can remember. We were at a party a long time ago and we were all talking about how much date rape sucked. This guy was like, 'Date rape isn't so bad; if it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid.' Everyone at the party was bummed out about it, but I was cracking up and I wrote a funny song about it." - Bradley Nowell.​
 
Back