What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,064 views
​



I'm so glad to have you
And it's getting worse
I'm so mad to love you
And your evil curse...
 
^^ You have put me in Metallica mood 👍

First this:

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters



And now this:

Metallica - One



And this next:

Metallica - The Unforgiven



Three posts from Portugal to start this page. 👍
 
​


Celebrating the Summer Solstice...:)
 
Burning Bright - Shinedown
 
Weezer - Island In The Sun

 
Daft Punk - Something About Us

 
Fighting Wolves - One Minute More



Really getting in to these guys over the last couple of weeks.
 
In tribute to " The Big Man,Clarence Clemons " ( R.I.P.)

The E Street Band will not be the same without you.

Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

 
Last edited:
Bryan Ferry - You Can Dance (Fred Falke Remix)



My official chill music..for now.
 
For the people who still cannot or refuse to find the light, listen to this song.

 
Atheist Peace - Atheist Peace



One of my favourite Bad Religion songs and, in my opinion, one of the best punk rock songs of the 00's and also from my favourite punk rock album of the 00's.​
 
Title: 月齢11.3のキャンドルマジック
Original: Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
Artist: Shibayan

Her Eyes. O_O
Also, some epic Castle crashers music

and

and
 
Last edited:
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Belmont's Theme (A track I listen to on the regular here at work)
 
Back