What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,074 views
Presidents Of The USA - Peaches

 
Tried to play the video and thats the message I got.

Then click the given link that says "Watch on Youtube" without worrying about it. :sly: :lol:
 
Girls Dead Monster - Shine Days

​
 
The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

 
Millencolin - Pepper



It's hard to believe it was all the way back in March when I last saw these guys. This year has flown by so far.​
 
Deadmau5 - A City In Florida

​
 
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

 
Helicopter Showdown - The Terror

 
Washington Redskins Marching Band - Hail to the Redskins, Queens of the Stone Age - 3s and 7s, Enter Shikari - Antwerpen, David Bowie - Fame and more.
 
Cord - Go Either Way, Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister, and a studio recording of Jam Lab on cd. Bet you never heard of them.
 
Strangely, I heard it through the grapevine, from the great Marvin Gaye:

 
The Moody Blues

Nights in White Satin

 
^^👍



​
 
Back