What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,040 views
Symphony X Iconoclast
 
Bright Eyes & Neva Dinova - Happy Accident

​
 
Black Sabbath - Iron Man, Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion, The Tea Party, Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer, Wheels of Fire - Ultimate LA Guns, Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights) - Pat Travers and Carmine Appice, and more of the Tea Party. <- Great band, and Creedence Clearwater Revival.
 


So awesome I actually just gave birth. :lol:​
 
Marilyn Manson - Putting Holes In Happiness

 
Doing a little Jimi Hendrix right now. About four hours worth.
 
Arctic Monkeys - Don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair

 
Kasabian - Reason Is Treason

This version:


Now I'm going play GT4.
 
​



Because it is...
 
Tocadisco Feat. Nadia Ali Better Run Lyrics (Extended Mix)



Bingo Players - Cry (Just A Little) (Original Mix)



The Coolbreezers - Take Me (DJs Form Mars Remix)

Do near-naked chicks break the AUP?
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

 
Bright Eyes - Old Soul Song (For the New World Order)



This is my "winter song" which somehow makes me feel warmer while it's 9°C outside... although I suspect a well insulated and heated house is playing a part in this too.​
 
Live from '81 ...

Stevie Nicks

Rhiannon

 
Back