What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,022 views
Park Ave. - She's an Actress?

​
 
1440.gif.jpg

​

Great german Band! :)
 

one of the best band´s ever existed​
 
Guns N Roses - Civil War. I'm about to start one right now...
 
Thanks man, can you please tell me how to post a video on threads? I've been fidgeting around with the settings but still haven't figured it out yet..
 
Thanks man, can you please tell me how to post a video on threads? I've been fidgeting around with the settings but still haven't figured it out yet..

You have to wrap them in Youtube tags.red button with Youtube logo on the top right of "Submit post menu", and delete the "http://www.youtube.com/watchv=" and just leave the tube code
-5RAQXg0IdfI&feature-

wrapped in these:

 
Thanks man, can you please tell me how to post a video on threads? I've been fidgeting around with the settings but still haven't figured it out yet..

You have to wrap them in Youtube tags.red button with Youtube logo on the top right of "Submit post menu", and delete the "http://www.youtube.com/watchv=" and just leave the tube code
-5RAQXg0IdfI&feature-

wrapped in these:

[YOUTUBE ] [/media]
 
You have to wrap them in Youtube tags.red button with Youtube logo on the top right of "Submit post menu", and delete the "http://www.youtube.com/watchv=" and just leave the tube code
-5RAQXg0IdfI&feature-

wrapped in these:



Ahaaaa... I understand now, thanks for the help man :D
 
Conor Oberst - Lava Monster



Conor Oberst (of Bright Eyes) at age 13. :eek:​
 
 
Moon Over The Castle GT4 version



Yes I'm in the GT4 jukebox!:)
 
Riverboat Gamblers - On Again Off Again, The Rapture - Wayuh, AFI - December Shudder.
 
Back