What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
I'm in a bowie and blondie mood at the moment.
 
​


R.I.P.:nervous:
 
Listening to Otherside off of the RHCP past album Californication back when they were good. (Can I double italicize the word good?)
 


Feeder
- Home for Summer

Only 'discovered' this recently, and oh my this is easily one of Feeder's best. 👍
 
Listening to a mix of songs right now. Playing right now is Penny Lane by The Beatles. It's an oldie but a goodie.
 
Cursive - Ceilings Crack

​
 
Krayzie Bone- Thug Mentality
 
Devin Townsend Project Ki
 


Dash Berlin & Johnathan Mendelsson - Better Half of Me
 


I think you might be trying to get this, disinfected. You put in the part after the /watch?v= ;)
 


I think you might be trying to get this, disinfected. You put in the part after the /watch?v= ;)

That's the one. Different video though. Love it!
 
Luka Megurine - Luka Luka ★ Night Fever
 
1.9 Liter SCCA Spec Racer Ford on iRacing...
otherwise... Nirvana.
 
Back