What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Tim Kasher - Cold Love

​
 
Yuzo Koshiro - Nothing Can Live Forever



Gotta love the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 album, perfect night driving music.
 


Very good song... and their new album is pretty good 👍
 
Markus Schulz is the man.

 



If you don't like Eric Clapton after this, then may God have mercy on your soul. This is one of the best solo's I've ever heard. Incredible....

Even if you don't fancy this particular style of music, then just watch it for the solo, which starts around 4:48.
 
Tim Kasher - I'm Afraid I'm Gonna Die Here



More of this guy, bought his album last night and I'm really enjoying it. Can't go wrong with Saddle Creek!​
 
Tim Kasher - I'm Afraid I'm Gonna Die Here



More of this guy, bought his album last night and I'm really enjoying it. Can't go wrong with Saddle Creek!​


He's pretty good, I will admit.

 
Tayo Tomokazu - Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite Nagato
 
Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

 
Enter Shikari - Antwerpen, Elton John - Benny and the Jets, Elton John - Rocket Man, Enter Shikari - Ok, Time for Plan B.
 
Dan Maciano & Michael Kaiser - Insanity (Dim Chris Mix)
 
Frenzal Rhomb - Forever Malcolm Young



The only Australian band I really care about.​
 
Music I listened until now:

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine



Guns N' Roses - Paradise City



Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle



And then I change of band:

Dream Theater - Forsaken



Dream Theater - Constant Motion


Dream Theater - Pull Me Under


And now I changed of "band" again

Ozzy Osbourne - Let Me Hear You Scream


Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train



Now I'm listening this:

Slash feat. Ozzy Osbourne - Crucify the Dead



And this about covers it. :)
 
Billy Talent (feat. Anti-Flag) - Turn Your Back, Millencolin - Done is Done.
 
I've heard this song quite a lot, but never understood what it said, after seeing this, I figure it matches how I feel right now.

 
Narjahanam - "Hurrob Al-Zaman Al-Akheer" (حروب الزمن الأخير)



Narjahanam is a death metal band from Bahrain. They sing in Arabic.


just curious: we are on the six hundred and sixty sixth page
 
Arabic heavy metal woot! woot! That sounds almost as good as French heavy metal, and for that reason I am listening to various songs by the band Sidilarsen.
 
Back