What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Fleetwood Mac (during the Bob Welch days)

Hypnotized

 
Flight of The Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros

Best, rap song, ever!
 
From the Best, country, ever!

:p
 
Its such a odd Muisic Video , but Its Daft Punk :cheers:
It's from a whole "movie" if you will. Look up interstella 5555. If you liked that song at all you probably won't be disappointed.
 
I like how Bret McKenzie sounds like Marilyn Manson in this song.

 
One of my favourite Aquabats songs! 👍
Yeah, it's one of my favourites too, even named a swinging ship ride in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 after it!


The Good Life - Keely Aimee

​
 
Found these guys on Spotify by going through bands related to ones I already know. I dig the 8-bit sound mixed in.

Machinae Supremacy - Shinigami

 
Marilyn Manson - Putting Holes In Happiness

 
Deadmau5 - 4x4=12


Longest song I've ever been listening to, especially on youtube.
 
A bunch of variants of Fly Me to the Moon.
 
You know where the 🤬 you are? You're in the Jungle! Wake up! Time to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California.
 
Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
​
 
Supergrass - In It For the Money album.

Edit: Love Melancholy Hill song!
 
I'm listening the crap which is playing in my school. What ever it is isn't pleasant. Time for the Mpod3 me thinks.
 
Bright Eyes - Falling Out of Love at This Volume (Live@SXSW 2011)



Very good quality live video of a nice, intimate performance. 👍​
 
Reliving last night's fabulous show:

​




EDIT:

...And the night before that one...

​




EDIT2:

...Ok, ok. Last one. Promise!

​
 
Last edited:
Back