What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,865 views
Pretty nice song.

 
Pretty nice song.



Magical to see how the couple are painted over their body like pieces of the pattern on the wall behind, and the man's voice sounded like that of Peter Gabriel. 👍
 
I can't say, because Prosthetic thinks I'm not 'entitled' to an opinion. But no, I don't card what he thinks. And I'm listening to David Bowie - Fame, and David Bowie - Suffragette City.
 
I can't say, because Prosthetic thinks I'm not 'entitled' to an opinion. But no, I don't card what he thinks. And I'm listening to David Bowie - Fame, and David Bowie - Suffragette City.

First of all there is not an opinion in your post. Second, I've never ever said you aren't entitled to your own opinion. But think whatever you want, it is a free world after all.. somewhat.
 
Yes I know. I read your visitor message after I posted this. I'm listening to a song by Millencolin, ironically its called 'Done is Done'.
 

A multitrack I did myself today. Check it out!
 


Ah, GT3. You got this in my head for years. :p
 
Mariachi El Bronx - 48 Roses (Live on The Tonight Show)

​
 
GANGgajang - Sounds Of Then (This Is Australia)



Makes me wanna go to Australia during vacation time.
 
Evangelion Symphonic CD2 - Fly me to the Moon
 
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way? (Gran Turismo Remix)
 

Nujabes- Flowers with original Sample.
 
This chick can scream (not really a fan of screamo - or whateve this genre is).
​
​
​
 
Warrant - Cherry Pie

R.I.P Jani Lane.
 

Been pretty much going through his entire playlist. I'm a fan of the violin & a much bigger fan of people using such instruments in a genre that they normally are never used. This guy has major talent, imo.
 
Awesome guitar solo. I can play it full speed...on the piano/xylophone :D.

 
YES someone else listens to ska punk! I'm in a ska punk band, believe it or not. :sly:
Don't worry, there's a few ska punk listeners here! Note: My Big D and the Kids Table avatar. :p


Mad Caddies - Cup O' Tea

​
 
Back