What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views


Something ideal for summer friday's afternoon.

BTW,go watch the movie. NOW. ;)
 
Megaman X5 - Blaze Heatnix

*air guitars*
 
If I could get up, and start dancing ever so much to this without humiliation and embarrassment, I so would.



 
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie.

 
👍 for listening to Motley Crue McLaren. Listening to Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart, and some 80s song that I forget the name of (I think its called Heart and Soul).
 


Scariest song?
 
Death metal is my favorite genre. I'm aware that's not a very popular opinion, but I just can't get enough of it.

I'm listening to Insidious Decrepancy - Slighting Salvation.
 
Frenzal Rhomb - Guns Don't Kill Ducklings



Frenzal Rhomb - Constable Care

​
 
The Wombats - Our Perfect Disease.

 
Straight up G' bangin' **** right hurr. Sick

 


I'm not a country guy but my wife mentioned this song earlier today and I'm still laughing my fishing ass off. :lol:
 
Sarah Darling

Angels and Devils

 
Back