What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views
Yeah, that's a 30 year old dude.
 


Because I'm going to sleep now and this is just plain perfect to make me sleepy :sly:
 

Because nobody canna cross it :D
 
Ignore, sorry for the double post, my bad.
 
Steve Winwood(Blind Faith) - Can't Find My Way Home
http://youtu.be/eoSn2Y-b6wI

edit:I tried to embed the video, I have never done that before and it wouldn't work, so I posted the link instead. Ignore post above, sorry for the double post also.
 
State of Mind & PNC - City on Fire. Good drum and bass tune. Would link but on phone.
 
Tim Kasher - Bad, Bad Dreams



Great song, funny lyrics.​
 


Because I'm going to sleep now and this is just plain perfect to make me sleepy :sly:


That is actually really cool, I think I'll be listening to this a lot. 👍
 
That is actually really cool, I think I'll be listening to this a lot. 👍
It works awesomely well! I can only recommend that kind of stuff. There's lots of it on Youtube.

On topic:
 
Caught my ear during a Wilfred episode.

 
Fenech-Soler - Lies (Alex Metric Remix)
 
SKRILLEX - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Damn, I love Dubstep.
 
Back