What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,865 views
浜崎あゆみ/Ayumi Hamasaki - "M" (Above & Beyond Cyber Trance Remix)
 


:D
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - Vocal Coach

​
 


Love Kraftwerk 👍

Was thinking of using it as an intro, but a quick search has me wondering if it should be that or this:

 


Has one of the best guitar solos I've ever heard.
 
We are Godzilla You are Japan - Lost Prophets
 
The Script - Talk You Down

Listening to their tracks a lot more after seeing Danny down the castle pub in Clapham. He was just sat there in the corner, great chap too!

Yet to see the Lost Prophets live, must have been an awesome experience. Its on my to do list!
 
Brookes Brothers - Corpse Bride
 
Hightime - Beer Garden



Really awesome local punk band.​
 
The chorus caught me off guard... slight language (just to be safe)


:lol:
 
I need to seek a doctor. I can't stop singing this. I know it is a commercial, but anyway...


Mein Got :p
 
Last edited:
Nice hommage by Google.

Freddie would be 65 today. I can't even explain how much the music lost when he was gone.

 
Why the hell not?
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - Hurricane Waves



I've only had the BTMI! album "Vacation" for a few days but it's already one of my favourite releases of 2011. Absolutely awesome.​
 
Back