What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,865 views
Desaparecidos - $$$$



I'm going to start a factory the size of a country
I'm going to teach them all to work for liberty
Oh, but I'm not one for handouts
No they got to pay their dues
They can make our shoes and then we'll walk on you
​
 



The voice isn't part of the mp3 download that I'm listening to.

 
Last edited:


One of the nicest songs I've listened to in a while.
 
pendulum-blood sugar
pendulum-witchcraft (BFMV cover and the originals)
The qemists-on the run
 
Poison Well/Revolution/Insolence


Love the sound of the beat.
 
God God Dammit Dammit - Jimmy Sings the Hits Tonight (Live)



A short interview, then a live recording from probably my favourite local band. They're a 12 piece funk/rock band.​
 
DJ Mehdi - Signatune (Thomas Bangalter edit)
 
Paul Hardcastle - just for money
 
Painful/Morphium mix/Oomph

This brings back memorys of V-Rally 2.
 
One of my favorite songs
 
Just bought the Middle Class Rut No Name / No Color Album.

Highly recommended.👍👍
 
Atreyu - You Were the King

I've never met anyone online who appreciates how awesome that song is... :(
 
Kasabian - Neon Noon



I've only heard a few songs from their new album, but this one is probably my favourite so far.
 
Adele - Rolling in the Deep

 
The Qemists feat. Enter Shikiri - Take It Back

 

New album from Machine Head within 2 weeks. :D
 
Benny Benassi - Cinema (Skrillex Remix)



ftmfw!

Skrillex - WEEKENDS!!! (feat. Sirah)

 
Don Omar - How We Roll
@Blackbird
The Cinema Skrillex remix is the best Skrillex remix in my opinion
 
I'd give credit for anyone who knows where this song is from!

 
One of the few sad songs by the Middle Eastern influenced indie band "The Tea Party".



Also: Pure Jim Morrison in the 90's or something like that..


Best song ever by any Ontario band.
 
Last edited:
Back