What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,861 views
Don Omar - How We Roll
@Blackbird
The Cinema Skrillex remix is the best Skrillex remix in my opinion

I agree, it's a great remix. I'll admit I haven't heard the original but i'm not sure I care to.
 
m.o.v.e. - Dogfight, Noizy Tribe, Gravity...
 
Coldplay - Paradise

I'm actually quite looking forward to their new album more than I was their last. These 2 singles they've released have been pretty good, imo. 👍
 
The Angles - Take a Long Line

 
A very sad song, but a song that possesses a disturbing reality check concerning ill fated parenting.

Martina McBride

Concrete Angel

 
That Dion, is a blast from the past, nice one. 👍

Cheers Shaun.
 
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Air Mattress

​
 
The Offspring - You're gonna go far, kid
 
Something very different, for me anyway.








Cheers Shaun.
 
I've just discovered radio streaming on-line. Yes, I'm a technotard before you laugh at me. I'm now listening to whatever they decide to play on London's Heart 106.2.
 
Old, but pretty good.



And something a bit newer.

 
I've just discovered radio streaming on-line. Yes, I'm a technotard before you laugh at me. I'm now listening to whatever they decide to play on London's Heart 106.2.

I listen to 95.1 The Rock (Windsor Ontario, Canada).
Here's a link to it:
http://canadasrock.ca/mediaplayer.php

(If I'm not allowed to post this think then may a mod remove it if required)
 
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

 
The Good Life - October Leaves



Tim, I heard your album and it's better than good.​
 
Back