What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,865 views


This the song The Verve ripped off to create 'Bittersweet Symphony'... I hadn't realised just how much they had ripped it off... :crazy:


Yeah, most great songs are actually just rips of great songs. :lol:

See if you can recognize this riff... (hint: vice city)



Riot is so awesome.
 
Itou Kanako - Hacking to the Gate

Opening theme of Steins;Gate...
Amazing TV Series...
 
 
Woody Guthrie - I Ain't Got No Home In This World Anymore

​
 
Caravan Gogh- City Life
And
Jim Noir- My Patch
 
Hell Is For Heroes - Night Vision
​


Love it.
 
No one actually reads this. They only post, feel interesting, then leave.
 
No one actually reads this. They only post, feel interesting, then leave.

You'd probably be right. (excluding this post)
 
Andrew Jackson Jihad - No One

​




No one actually reads this. They only post, feel interesting, then leave.
Not really. I like to use it as a way to find interesting and new artists, in return I embed a YouTube video in my posts so others can do the same.
 
Last edited:
Chevelle's new single, leaked on to the internet yesterday. :D
 
EndeverafteR - I Wanna be your Man
 
Back