What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,922 views
Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song)

 
A edited mix I made myself since I still can't find the whole original song:



Basically, I took some bits from the F1 2011 "Go Compete" trailer (The one with the cars at SPA) and edited them with the Menu Music.
 
Last edited:
:tdwn: Weezer is a terrible band. Listening to Rise Against - Architects.
 
VANDENAL
:tdwn: Weezer is a terrible band.

"In my opinion", I think you forgot that important bit in your post 👍
 
Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis
 
ONE OK ROCK - NO SCARED

it's supposed to be in all caps..
 
Various songs from Coldplay (I'm a big fan of their music). But right now is Christmas Lights.
 
The Fratellis Creeping up the backstairs :D
 

Shinedown's best song from what I know. The new album isn't good (the one from 2008).
 
Last edited:
Currently listening to Blink182's Neighbourhoods album. I'm digging it, I must confess.
 


Starting to get into the whole electro-swing thing. Liking pretty much everything I've heard so far :D:tup:
 
Cursive - Art Is Hard

​
 
America - Ventura Highway

 
Back