What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,898 views
From NBA 2K12.

DJIG - Now's My Time

Bad Meets Evil feat. Eminem, Royce Da 5'9 - Fast Lane
 
 
Skrillex - My Name Is Skrillex
 
^ I should add that to my playlist for HP3...

Yoko Hikasa - Don't Say "Lazy"
 
Jealous Guy cover by Deftones.

Not bad!
 
Bright Eyes - Tourist Trap (Live @ AOL Sessions)



I just like to listen to this song, imagining it's a warm summer's evening. Soon, soon.​
 
Spec II has just given me my official Shopping Spree Music:

 
It's sad that I've had "My Favorite Game" by the Cardigans for ages yet I never bothered to listen to anything else by the Cardigans. What a stupid mistake. I didn't even know they are Swedish!





Amazing song this ^
 
Last edited:
Continuing the Conor Oberst/Bright Eyes theme from a few posts earlier. Very sad song.

 
The mix of Soul On Display from Spec II intro. I just leave the video running on loop and listen while I work. Loving it.
 
I discovered that mariachi music is inexplicably soothing, so I've been listening to it on Pandora for hours.
 
I discovered that mariachi music is inexplicably soothing, so I've been listening to it on Pandora for hours.
Yes! You may like these guys, if you haven't heard them already. Easily one of my favourite discoveries of 2011:


Mariachi El Bronx - Sleepwalking

​
 
If you've never heard this song before listen to it now.

And if you don't like this song, you have no taste. Fact. :P

 


 
Last edited:
Aerosmith

Kings and Queens

 





Yes! You may like these guys, if you haven't heard them already. Easily one of my favourite discoveries of 2011:


Mariachi El Bronx - Sleepwalking

​



The thing is, they suck at singing. They sound like a boy band, not mariachis.
 
Back