What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,480 comments
  • 1,808,940 views
Kasabian - La Fee Verte



This has to be my favourite track from their latest album, very Beatlesque.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away.

 
Cult of Personality - The Living Colour
Tried to put a youtube video but don't know how to:(
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - (Shut) Up the Punx!!!


Language Warning


Just one of those bands I wish I got into far earlier. Ska punk at its finest.​
 
Last edited:


Can't find too many good tracks nowadays, tho. :(
 
Madina lake _Hey Superstar :bowdown:

Oh and 👍 to Stavingo and Wiegert
 
Knights of Cydonia - Muse.
 
Chromeo - When The Night Falls (Lifelike Remix)

I missed these guys perform out here yesterday, I might go see them in L.A. next month though, we'll see.....
 


Such a beautiful masterpiece.
 
Currently listening to some awesome music:

The Tea Party - Heaven Coming Down
Elena Siegman - The One (Shi No Numa)
Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
And various songs by Sloan (Everything You've Done Wrong, If It feels good do it etc.).
 
I have been listening to a lot of tydi lately.

tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher - Calling 👍
 
My Eminem phase made a return... so Just Lose It, Arr Arr Arr Arr Arr:lol:
 
David E Sugar - Keep It Simple

[YOUTUBEHD]tSn03vh0NTg[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Back