What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,480 comments
  • 1,808,940 views
The Strokes - Alone, Together

​
 
Samantha James - Rise (Eric Kupper Mix)



Didn't know this was in my HDD, ARRRGGHH.
 
My Eminem phase made a return... so Just Lose It, Arr Arr Arr Arr Arr:lol:
My name is...What? My name is... Who? My name is tchika tchika _______ (insert name here) 👍
Have been hearing old Snoop Dogg and just discovered Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow 👍
 
Billy Joel - I Go to Extremes


One of the all-time great artists. 👍
 
BADBADNOTGOOD - Mass Appeal / Transmission



Thank you, Anthony "The Needle Drop" Fantano!​
 
Trance [] Control - On the Other Side

It's been a while since I popped them into play.
 
Coldplay - Every Tear Is A Waterfall (Live From Glastonbury 2011)
Mylo Xyloto.
 
Saliva - Raise Up, Superstar, Superstar II
Ra - Do You Call My Name

From Tiger Woods 2003 - is it just me or do the older games have the best soundtracks?
 
Marina And The Diamonds - Radioactive

 
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name.
 

Awesome, I'm guessing you 'discovered' it from Drive, I love the soundtrack from it.

My Bloody Valentine - Soon
 
Chase & Status Feat. Liam Bailey - Blind Faith

Another great piece from the Dirt 3 Soundtrack 👍
 
Back