What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,483 comments
  • 1,808,975 views
Less Than Jake - My Very Own Flag



So disappointed Less Than Jake played absolutely nothing from Pezcore when I saw them earlier in the year.​
 
The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make
 
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Two-Headed Boy (Neutral Milk Hotel cover)

​
 
Wavves feat. Best Coast - Nodding Off:


YACHT - Utopia/Dystopia (The Earth Is On Fire):
Language Warning
 
The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
 
I know some people don't appreciate it very much, but I'm giving Mylo Xyloto a go. It's pretty good, actually...
 
Suburban Legends - Open Up Your Eyes

These guys are awesome live! :D
 
Kanye West - Power

 
Saga - On The Loose - Worlds Apart (1981)
 
Olive - Not alone. Bangin' :)
 
Moar Coldplay :p

Coldplay - Lost!

 
The new rizzle kicks album that came out like 5 minutes ago
 
Back