What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,044 views
Thanks Jack, these guys are great. I love the covers they are doing too.
Yeah, Knife Man is a brilliant record. Found out about the band through The Needle Drop, worth watching, if you haven't already.



Reel Big Fish - We Care

​
 
👍 That's a good album! Love Alexander the Great, it's just the most EPIC song!

Alexander the Great is one of those long ash Maiden epics that last FOREVER and never get old. Right up there with Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Sign of the Cross. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is a decent album too but doesn't compare to Somewhere in Time. I should have posted Sea of Madness too, highly underrated. That riff is freaking epic. Anyone that cannot appreciate how talented these guys are is unbelieveable. I will continue to support them as long as I live.
 
.. Peter Lee Johnson on violin.. various songs/covers.
 
nobodyknows+ - スマイリン


♫You keep on smilin'♫ 👍 :)
 


Best part is when the Zonda joins in.
 
I swear someone's posted this song in the past. Anyhow, it's an awesome song and the top comment is lulz.
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
​
 
Tool - The Patient
and now Schism


It's been a while since I listened; good memories.
 
Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow (a great duet here)

Picture

 
My ever-popular Working Man xD


Epic solo at 2:05
 
Rainbow- Man on the Silver Mountain

And definitely not this.
 
Nadia Ali - Fantasy (Tritonal Air Up There remix)

 
BAP - Verdamp Lang Her
 
The Eagle's "Hotel California". It's my new favorite song.
 
BAP - Verdamp Lang Her

👍👍👍 Good song.


Sadly I didn't know this song before GTA5. I love music with this kind of tune. 👍

Edit: I just realized how similar the two songs begin! Also the stereo is insane.
 
Last edited:
I swear someone's posted this song in the past. Anyhow, it's an awesome song and the top comment is lulz.
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
​

I've posted that song before. The album is great too!



Portugal. The Man - Sleep Forever
 
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1

​
 
Back