What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,854 views
Assorted christmas crap from the radio. :yuck:
 
Pendulum - The Island (Madeon Remix)

 
Beach House- Norway


Radiohead- Subterranean Homesick Alien


British Sea Power- Man of Aran
 
Can I be you friend, I thought I'd never find a fellow blur lover!!!

Sure we can. :D

Great choice with your song as well, I've listened the most to the early records, but most of their songs are good. Another favorite of mine.

​
 
Bright Eyes - Little Drummer Boy



Have a lo-fi indie Christmas?​
 
I watched Drive yesterday, i know it's late but i waited until i could watch at home. Anyway can't get these songs out of my head, i just wanna go out for a drive :)



 
Dani California - RHCP's

​
 
Eternal Starfall - Mislead Youth. A song by one of GTP's own, Skython.
 
Amon Amarth - Hermods Ride to Hel: Loke's Treachery Part I \m/

Epic stuff!
 
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage

​


Marvelous song! And I've always loved this video. Whoever thought to put this song to "Once Upon a Time in the West" deserves some kind of award. Seriously, probably the best fan-made music video on Youtube.
 
Last edited:
Jake E. Lee= One of the most awesome guitarists ever! With him in ozzy's band, which also included the legendary Randy Castillo (drummer), anything was possible. I Don't know why Jake left though :(.









Oh, and RIP Randy, both Castillo and Rhodes. 👍
 
Jake E. Lee= One of the most awesome guitarists ever! With him in ozzy's band, which also included the legendary Randy Castillo (drummer), anything was possible. I Don't know why Jake left though :(.

He started his own band, called Badlands. They're good, too. You should check them out. As a matter of fact, here you go:

 
He started his own band, called Badlands. They're good, too. You should check them out. As a matter of fact, here you go:

ohhhhhhhhhhh. They're actually pretty cool :D! I'm gonna go check them out some more. Thanks for showing me!
 
Raekwon - Ice Cream
 
Back