What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,928 views
Metal Church - The Dark
 
Letters To Cleo - Lets Get High
 
I've been listening to Linkin Park alot lately. Weird.

Linkin Park - Papercut
 
Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)

Avicii - ID2 (Pixel Cheese Remake)

over and over and over again.



^ Wow.


**** the lifes of these guys must be so awesome, I am so jelous!
 
Built to Spill - There's Nothing Wrong with Love
 
Metal Church - Fake Healer
 
BBC Radio Wales commentary of Wrexham v Gateshead.
 
Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
 
^

I confer numerous points to you, Sir slashfan of 7964. Excellent choice.
 
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know.



One of the best songs this year, IMO.

Lykke Li - Get Some.

Didn't post it, due to it might be violating the AUP. Feel free to remove the link.

And finally, this.

Gotye - Easy Way Out.

​
 
Last edited:
Rob Zombie - Dragula

Rob Zombie - Lords of Salem

Rob Zombie - Feel So Numb

White Zombie - More Human Than Human

Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop
 
Last edited:
The Fireflies- I Can't Get Enough.
 
Dance yrself clean-LCD Soundsystem ♥♥♥♥ =]
 
Thuỷ Triều Ðỏ - "Bạn bè"
Vietnamese rock music!!!


 
Bright Eyes - Waste of Paint (Live)



Awesome, powerful live performance.​
 
^ I saw him at Glastonbury in 2005. He was so p!ssed he could hardly stand up. Managed to do the set though. 👍
 
I'm incredibly jealous. I was unable to get interstate to see Bright Eyes while they were in the country last month. :(
 
Discovering the world of Chinese Metal!! Listening to... (by the way I don't understand anything at all, just love listening to metal in other languages, previously never had heard it in Chinese language)

Voodoo Kungfu - "Li Xiaolong"
零壹 - "李小龙"

 
Back