NISM0_SKYLINE Messages 3,173 Pinckney, MI Messages NISMO_S13 Messages If I had the money Dec 20, 2011 #14,371 Rancid - Fall Back Down
Nicksfix OSU Buckeyes baby !!! Premium Messages 5,230 Buckeye Nation Dec 20, 2011 #14,372 It's time to open up the closet doors and dust off this classic. Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
GTP_GODZILLA Messages 33 Messages GTP_GODZlLLA Dec 20, 2011 #14,373 Ahhh the good old days!! Any remember that?
Bones Brigade Messages 1,742 Olympia, WA Messages GTP_BrokenVow, zmikedz Dec 20, 2011 #14,374 Descendents - Milo Goes to College
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Dec 20, 2011 #14,375 Suburban Legends - I Wish Everyday Was Xmas
astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Dec 20, 2011 #14,376 So much hipsterness on this page. I'll contribute... Wolf Parade- In the Direction of the Moon U2- Surrender Neon Indian- Polish Girl
So much hipsterness on this page. I'll contribute... Wolf Parade- In the Direction of the Moon U2- Surrender Neon Indian- Polish Girl
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,371 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Dec 20, 2011 #14,377 Now to un-hipster it with some good stuff. I get really annoyed by all this 'good' new music people listen to nowadays which theyt forget about after a few months.
Now to un-hipster it with some good stuff. I get really annoyed by all this 'good' new music people listen to nowadays which theyt forget about after a few months.
astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Dec 20, 2011 #14,378 I'm sorry that you don't find it good. Well, to each his own I suppose. Some people just can't let go of the past. More good stuff: The War on Drugs- Come to the City Lia Ices- Daphne People don't forget the good stuff. It's the occasional "flavor of the month" bands that come and go. Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
I'm sorry that you don't find it good. Well, to each his own I suppose. Some people just can't let go of the past. More good stuff: The War on Drugs- Come to the City Lia Ices- Daphne People don't forget the good stuff. It's the occasional "flavor of the month" bands that come and go.
Jacob Messages 5,249 Gothenburg Messages jaco_bin Dec 20, 2011 #14,379 astrosdude91 Neon Indian - Polish Girl Click to expand... Nice choice, listening to it right now.
Marbles freaky fast Premium Messages 242 Chicago area Messages vincedude55 Dec 20, 2011 #14,380 How can anyone not love this amazing guitar duo?
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,371 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Dec 20, 2011 #14,381 Love George Harrison's solos in this.
finnracer Messages 1,492 Brighton Messages TheFinners96 Dec 20, 2011 #14,383 Some very relaxing John Frusciante, off his solo album The Empyrean
boiltheocean Premium Messages 7,758 Samoa Dec 21, 2011 #14,385 Bon Iver - Flume Recently picked up For Emma, Forever Ago after a friend recommended it, really enjoying Bon Iver.
Bon Iver - Flume Recently picked up For Emma, Forever Ago after a friend recommended it, really enjoying Bon Iver.
Cap'n Jack Premium Messages 10,420 South of the South Messages GoldMineGutted Dec 21, 2011 #14,386 Cursive - Mama, I'm Satan
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 Dec 21, 2011 #14,388 Kaskade - Lessons In Love (feat. Neon Trees)
astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Dec 21, 2011 #14,391 Beach House- Zebra Dum Dum Girls- Bhang, Bhang, I'm a Burnout
L Lynchy098 Messages 178 Nottingham Messages Lynchy098 Dec 21, 2011 #14,392 Tiesto - Louder than boom, i kinda messed up trying to embed the video Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom Dec 22, 2011 #14,395 Rotersand - Dare to Live (SR Version)
Camaroyenko Messages 1,255 Indiana Messages camaroyenko Messages No....just no. Dec 22, 2011 #14,396 EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC........
Techy Messages 6,776 Florida Messages gtamann123 Dec 22, 2011 #14,398 Great song but it's a bit creepy. One thing is that the band did it while they were hypnotized, so the lyrics were deliberately incomprehensible. I think the song follows Shoegazing. As you listen to it though, it unleashes a lot of feeling.
Great song but it's a bit creepy. One thing is that the band did it while they were hypnotized, so the lyrics were deliberately incomprehensible. I think the song follows Shoegazing. As you listen to it though, it unleashes a lot of feeling.
Jacob Messages 5,249 Gothenburg Messages jaco_bin Dec 22, 2011 #14,399 When Saints Go Machine - Add Ends. Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
88FoxBodyFan Messages 1,142 Clayton/ NC/ US Messages Sanderson1981 Dec 22, 2011 #14,400 The Michael Schenker Group- Assault Attack