What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,464 comments
  • 1,804,431 views
Listen to the guitar solo!

 
Guns N' Roses - My Michelle

​
 
Last edited:
I'm listening to some variations to REDLINE DAY


Piano cover


Enlih_O's 5AM Sunrise Remix
 
No, not really. Sounds like trash.

it's not for everyone. i take it you're fairly old or live in a rural area with little exposure to what's trending in major cities? anyway it was just what i was listening to at the moment...
 
it's not for everyone. i take it you're fairly old or live in a rural area with little exposure to what's trending in major cities? anyway it was just what i was listening to at the moment...

I'm 16. I hear it all the time. I can't stand it. But I grew up listening to my parents old metal so I live on it. Metal in general.
 
i listen to metal on occasion too, but the problem is no one is making good, new metal...it's just nu metal, which of course is garbage. i mean old songs can only be listened to so many times, in constant need of what's next.
 
i listen to metal on occasion too, but the problem is no one is making good, new metal...it's just nu metal, which of course is garbage. i mean old songs can only be listened to so many times, in constant need of what's next.

lol no.
 
I don't get why people like ASAP Rocky. He's apparently the new face of hip hop. But I think he's pretty awful. There are much better hip hop acts out there.
 
I don't get why people like ASAP Rocky. He's apparently the new face of hip hop. But I think he's pretty awful. There are much better hip hop acts out there.

such as?
 


That solo at 5:25, I'm learning it on guitar and I have part of it down :D
 




(yes, Ozzy used to be fat :p)










oh, and this is my 50th post (yes, I know its not much :grumpy:)!!! Yaaaaay :D!!!!! to celebrate 50 posts of awesomeness:

 
i listen to metal on occasion too, but the problem is no one is making good, new metal...it's just nu metal, which of course is garbage. i mean old songs can only be listened to so many times, in constant need of what's next.

Some new stuff is ok, but I prefer the old stuff. So much style, it never was the same.
 
Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers
 
One of the most amusing cover versions I've heard in a long time!
Jonathan Coulton does Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back"! Priceless.
 

I best remember this from the opening of Kinetica, I loved that game.
 
Back