What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,798,291 views
^Nice choice. I love pretty much anything from Sinatra.

A Perfect Circle - Blue



Video is trippy, but the sound quality is amazing.
 
Kasabian- Reason is Treason


Led Zeppelin- When the Levee Breaks
 
Nice to see I'm not the only Graveyard fan here. Such a great freakin' album from start to finish. Seeing as they are a local band of sorts, you seen em live?

Considering that Hisingen is the name of the island where I live, so one might have expected that I've seen them. But I'm planning to. Soon-ish. :p

Listening to these two now.

Flo Rida - Good Feeling.


Veronica Falls - Bad Feeling.



;)​
 
Taylor Hollingsworth - TNT & Dynamite



Really loving this guy at the moment, and have been for the last few months. His nasally voice is a bit of an acquired taste (one I've grown somewhat fond of) but he's a fantastic guitarist.​
 


 

Sorry just saw this.

I'll leave this here:



Oh look. A hip hop song with lyrics about social issues and not about objectifying women.

Anyways...


Paul Mccartney- Dance Tonight


St. Vincent- Northern Lights
 
Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant
 
Two Door Cinema Club- This is the life

Two Door Cinema Club- What you know
 
Last edited:
Cursive - The Recluse

​
 
Sorry just saw this.

I'll leave this here:



Oh look. A hip hop song with lyrics about social issues and not about objectifying women.

Sadly, this can't be the mainstream.

Nor this
 
Sadly, this can't be the mainstream.

Nor this


^ Love MF Doom especially with Madvillian

I think Black Keys and Mos Def is great



Besides the real hip-hop

This is what I'm listening to among other Blur songs
Blur- Don't Be) From: Crazy Beat single B-Sides
 
Last edited:
Downloading (legally) Lamb of God's new album! So damn excited about this

Lamb of God - Straight For The Sun
 
My much awaited new Feeder Borders EP :D Highly recommend it to you all!
 
Back