What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,451 comments
  • 1,799,344 views
Metal Church - Start the Fire
 
Rage Against the Machine... again :lol: This time it's a cover of Springsteen's "The Ghost of Tom Joad"

 


This is insane... Don't know if this would be jazz, pop, alternative or whatever.
 
Iron Maiden - To Tame A Land
 
Hisingen Blues - Graveyard.

​
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb



Listening to this song around here while driving at night in light snow just makes me sleepy and mezmorizes me. I love it.
 
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb



Listening to this song around here while driving at night in light snow just makes me sleepy and mezmorizes me. I love it.

We have the same taste in music.

I'm listening to Ozzy Osbourne - Perry Mason.
 
astrosdude91
I saw them live before they got big, back in 2010. Man they put on a great show!
You're lucky, it's a shame they only have a single album.

Spacegoat
You've got some great taste in music there mate. 👍

Thanks, alternative sure beats the crap out of hip hop and rap.

Right now I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers- Otherside.
 
We have the same taste in music.

I'm listening to Ozzy Osbourne - Perry Mason.

Great song, as with the guy that posted the Sabbath.


OHHH METALLICA
 
Metallica - One
 
Hisingen Blues - Graveyard.

​


Nice to see I'm not the only Graveyard fan here. Such a great freakin' album from start to finish. Seeing as they are a local band of sorts, you seen em live?


 
Back