What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,797,808 views


pretty good cover I must say, makes me sad and melancholic​
 
Temple of the Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven
 
Last edited:
This song by A7X can't get out of my head, I enjoy listening to it.
 
Zedd - Spectrum (Ft. Matthew Koma) [Acoustic Version]

You know, cause electronic music makers have no real musical talent.​
 
I forgot that this was on my iTunes, and initially mistook it for a Phil Collins/Genesis song. Then I realized the awesomeness that my ears were about to experience. :D
 
Iron Maiden - Heaven Can Wait
 
Desaparecidos - MariKKKopa



The first new Desaparecidos recording in over 10 years! Ordered the 7" as soon as I possibly could. :D​
 
This seems like it would go very well with GT5 racing, which I guess is why they chose it.
 
Scorpions - Don't Stop at the Top
 
P Money - Dubsteppin'
 
Bright Eyes - A Machine Spiritual (In the People's Key)



Cool fan made video. 👍​
 
Ruste Juxx - Vic Flair

Sampled a Scooby Doo beat........well Scooby Dooby Doo! 👍

 
Last edited:
Back