What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,445 comments
  • 1,797,433 views


Heard this on the radio the other day, amazing how the past sounds like, I can only imagine.




And one more of Nujabes. Just heard this one while browsing some of his songs.​
 
Ebola - Practical Power Electronics
Amnesys feat. Lenny Dee - System Crash
FFF - Murder
 
Ja Rule - Livin' it up
 
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses

​
 
Bopop4
^Great song.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSxzOu3LMAs">YouTube Link</a>

Started getting hooked on to it once I got the burnout game that had the song as it's name.
 
Started getting hooked on to it once I got the burnout game that had the song as it's name.

Nice, and that song that I posted is from Burnout Revenge.
 
 


I need to get to a real beach, or at the very least, a clean pool, before summer's over.
 
I need to get to a real beach, or at the very least, a clean pool, before summer's over.

You're in Toronto? It can't be too bad. I'm currently in the GTA too. :sly: It's sorta surrounded by Lake Ontario, unless it's either dry or freezing cold. :rolleyes:




Epic Chillstep Collection (mix by chillstep.info on MORchillstep)

That's what I'm actually listening to, but, for those of you who are scared of two hours worth of songs mixed into one...





Cross Them Out-Approaching Dusk ft. Holly Drummond

This is the obvious highlight song of the two hour
 
Yep, but I was trying to sort out iMovie on a Mac. (And I 🤬 HATE Macs!, most frustrating thing in the world.)
So it was a calming song, really helped.

Edit:
Well, I look forward to it if you can find it :)



HAHAHA!!!
I finally got it to Youtube after an hour of struggling with the STUPID Macs, I HATE MACS!
Start at 1:50 because of the Mac, and ignore the, "YPVS" also because of the Mac.
 
Last edited:
I had never heard that American accent, before that. :lol: I, for some strange reason, thought that the Cardigans were from the U.K. :sly: :lol:
 
If that's a cover...*twitch*
Is it not the Cardigans?
If it isin't then it sounds better then The Cardigans acoustic version.
 
If that's a cover...*twitch*
Is it not the Cardigans?
If it isin't then it sounds better then The Cardigans acoustic version.

I don't know. My dad likes British bands from the 80s, and grunge from the 90s... I guess you could say that the Cardigans are more of a grungy band... I just don't know, or, really care, if they're British or not. They make decent music... Which I've heard too often. :yuck:
 
Yep, but I was trying to sort out iMovie on a Mac. (And I 🤬 HATE Macs!, most frustrating thing in the world.)
So it was a calming song, really helped.

Edit:



HAHAHA!!!
I finally got it to Youtube after an hour of struggling with the STUPID Macs, I HATE MACS!
Start at 1:50 because of the Mac, and ignore the, "YPVS" also because of the Mac.


Ok, I'm impressed, well done 👍 this acoustic version is pretty sweet, I'd almost forgotten about this. At least matching the original song
 
Taylor Hollingsworth - 10 Good Reasons



Rock and/or Roll.​
 
Finally found this gem:

Nifty - Im From NY
 
Back