What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,797,753 views
Club Foot - Kasabian.



Crystal - New Order.



Blue Monday '88 - New Order.


​
 
Last edited:
Skrillex & Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem (Caveat remix)

So punchy. I love it.​
 
Gtuned
Skrillex & Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem (Caveat remix)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGeWUSREA0">YouTube Link</a>
So punchy. I love it.


[YouTube]v=atbmLNRXHi0[YouTube]

I may sound like a :dunce: but how do you get your link to say YouTube Link? Mine just says the url and I tried copying how you set it up, too
 
Last edited:
So,
[YouTube]v=atbmLNRXHi0[YouTube]
 
So,
[YouTube]v=atbmLNRXHi0[YouTube]

Thanks man, it works!

close. click the youtube button in the advanced reply, then paste the stuff after the v=
 
Gtuned
close. click the youtube button in the advanced reply, then paste the stuff after the v=

I'm on Android, so there's no Advanced Reply. I just clicked on the link and it works and says "YouTube Link"
 
Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait
Track off the new album, Babel

 
PRISM - Take Me To The Kaptin (1977)

​
 
Covenant - The Beauty And The Grace




This latest album is pretty addictive (and so is the band itself).
 
Bright Eyes - Arienette



Listening to the album Fevers and Mirrors on vinyl for the first time. This song, in particular, just sounds amazing! :D​
 
Last edited:
Tupac - How Long Will They Mourn Me
 
Desaparecidos - Backsell



The B side to "MariKKKopa" which I posted a few pages back. Both awesome tracks but I think I prefer this one.​
 
"International You Day" by No Use For A Name
RIP Tony Sly. I still can't believe he's gone.
 
Last edited:


Above & Beyond-You Got to Go ft. Zoe Johnston (Mario M remix)

I support Estonia!
 
Tori no Hito from Nausicaa&#776; Valley of the Wind.
 
Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum



Been a long, long time since I listened to the Arctic Monkeys but their excellent short performance at the opening ceremony has got me going through the old albums again.​
 
Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum



Been a long, long time since I listened to the Arctic Monkeys but their excellent short performance at the opening ceremony has got me going through the old albums again.​


Good choice. I saw them open for the Black Keys in Tulsa a few months back.
 
Back