What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,963 comments
...Man, it took me a while to track down a copy of Trivium's Shogun album. Wonder why it was so difficult...

Anyways, here's one of the tracks from the album. Warning: a kick-ass hard metalcore number incoming.

Y'know,
Some people come up to me and ask "hey Vince, what really is the best decade for music?"
I just laugh, get in my white Testarossa and put on my Carrera Speedways that I don't actually own.

If you pause the video before the songs you want to share, you can right click and get the URL with the starting points to the best songs.
Unless I specify, which I do in some cases (and in those cases, I try to isolate individual tracks), I'm actually just sharing what I'm actively listening to. Since I typically listen to albums as a whole--and in fact am most often listening to my own rather than streaming someone's rip posted on YouTube--I post full albums. ;)

...Oh. My. God. This is one incredible number, a "duet" of Slash and Beth Hart. It's too bad the song as incredible as this one is buried so deep in Slash's 2010 album. Its track number 18. 18!!

...This isn't my usual fare, but hell, it's one of the most beautiful sonatas I've heard in ages. I am compelled to share it with everyone here.

Never mind the fact that the dude looks like a long-lost cousin of Larry David, he can sure as hell stroke those piano keys like a serenade from an angel...

Latest Posts

Back