What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,698 views
League of Legends has amazing music made for it, and their virtual K-Pop group K/DA dropped new songs today.

My favorite of them is Drum Go Dum so its been on repeat all day

 
Picked up the 10th anniversary edition of these fine records.







now...

 
Last edited:




 
Foo Fighters new song 'Shame Shame'. I'm a big Foo Fighters fan (been to their last 5 concerts here) but so far this song just isn't doing it for me.



This one still is though :D

 
Language warning.


I've been hearing that quite a bit on the radio lately. I've always been so-so on Slipknot, though I always enjoy hearing Psychosocial. I may have to start giving them a proper listen after hearing this one often on the radio as well.
 
I'm 29 years old and my favourite band finally made new songs for the first time since I was in in year 9 of school.
 
Last edited:
Yesterday marked the 45th anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald. It's an important event in Michigan history so this seemed appropriate.

 
Gordon Lightfoot is a national treasure. ****ing Canada...

:)
 
Last edited:
I've been hearing that quite a bit on the radio lately. I've always been so-so on Slipknot, though I always enjoy hearing Psychosocial. I may have to start giving them a proper listen after hearing this one often on the radio as well.

Yeah, got to be honest. Never listened to any Slipknot up until a few months ago (always been more into alt rock/indie stuff). Everything I've heard from them though, I really like.
 
Kid cover bands are getting better.

 
I can't get Kim the waitress out of my head.



Always turns me on.
 
Back