What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,630 views
Joe Walsh turns 73 today. Happy Annibirthary, Joe! I hope life continues to be good to you.
To this day it remains as one of the coolest album covers I've seen 👍

Also, Norman Greenbaum turns 78 today.
Mom had the record on vinyl and I used to play it frequently in my teens.
Pretty sure she still has it.
 
Saturday morning vibes.

 
Watching a playthrough of this game and can't get the music out of my head.


 
Currently chilling before bed with this...

 
Heard these back to back on the radio heading home today. Made sure to turn up the volume nice and loud for the first one. :)

 
 
I'm not the biggest fan of navel-gazing prog rock/metal scene, but holy cow, I found this song absolutely stunning. Gorgeous, even, with amazing atmosphere and arrangements.



It's a bit long at over 11 minutes, but it's totally worth it.

The only crime as far as I can tell is the video's total view count, which isn't even past 9000.
 
Good Vibrations - studio tapes

 
Watching a playthrough of this game and can't get the music out of my head.




Sorry for the double post, but I saw this and just had to reply. I bought the game for the Nintendo Switch a year ago when it was on sale and it became my favourite JRPG for the system. The story, the music, the aesthetic. Everything about The Alliance Alive was great.

I think one of my favourite songs in the game was the one where you enter the Guild towers. It's so relaxing yet complex at the same time. Hard to describe but I just enjoy being there.

 


Green is the colour - Pink Floyd - 1969
MV5BYjhkODllNzMtYWM4OC00MGJlLWE0MmYtYTFhMjYwNzhmMTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYzNTI2ODc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064694/
 
Back