What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,464 comments
  • 1,804,431 views
 
Keep a look out for my boys Dengue Dengue Dengue performing live on this stream.


 

Two Wheels Good/Steve McQueen still stands up as one of the best britpop albums of the 1980s. Absolutely one of my favorite albums.
 
Ciara feat Missy Elliot - 1 2 Step.
Good memories from middle school, even better when it's the exact file I listened to back then! :D
 
Another 72 year olds most recent track, a cover of The Velvet Underground's Rock & Roll (RIP Lou).



Alice Cooper was the last artist I got to see live early this year... and it was a brilliant performance! It was one week after his 72nd birthday.

I miss live music so much :(
 

MC5, or MC50 as they're now known, along with Airbourne were backing Alice Cooper at the concert I previously mentioned above. It was a great show!
1.jpg
 
Back