What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,800,018 views
Jim Messina is 73 today. Happy birthday, Jim!

 
 
Listening to a lot of bedroom pop lately. I think this one is great.

 
Ozzy's birthday was a few days ago. Meanwhile Randy Rhoads would have been 64 today.
 
Robyn Hitchcock does The Doors.



And here's one of his own.

 
Sammy Davis Jr was born 95 years ago today. One of America's greatest entertainers.
 
If there was ever an exact opposite of the goth rock that @Serge.D has been posting (which I love, by the way), it's probably this:

 
Have some mashups.




 
Inspired by @TexRex's "New Song" signature quote I thought I'd better go out and check out what Howard Jones is doing now. He still sounds pretty youthful for a sixty-four year old.

 
Last edited:
Unreleased, flawless musical perfection from a distant dimension called La-la land, circa 1966.

 
Stunning.

 
Back